Kaitlyn Dakota Bumm, the youngest daughter of Keela and Bill Bumm of Denham Springs, turned 10 years old on Sept. 11, 2016. Kaitlyn celebrated her shark-themed birthday party on Oct. 2, 2016, at Quarters Endless Entertainment Center in Baton Rouge. Friends and family enjoyed bowling and laser tag before feasting on hot wings, sliders, cheese sticks, chips and salsa and coke. A fun time was had by all 35 guests. Kaitlyn is the granddaughter of Sue and Larry Gotreaux of Holden, and Margie and Bob Bumm of Baton Rouge.
- Tropical storm formation from gulf systems elevated to 90 percent probability; officials urge early preparation
- UPDATE: Sandbags, other preparations continue as tropical storm warnings prevail along Gulf Coast
- 'Broken Heart IV' child porn investigation reaches into Livingston Parish
- Denham Springs residents air their opinions, and more, at community meeting
- UPDATE: Tropical Storm Cindy could bring large amount of rainfall; free sandbags available throughout Livingston Parish
- Takumi brings hibachi to Livingston Parish dining scene
- Capital Outlay Bill includes numerous projects for Livingston Parish
- Felony Arrests published June 15, 2017
- Senate unanimously approves amendment on "Nick Tullier Bill"
- LSPO: Suspect's account of Kayla Denham murder "does not fully support findings of investigation"