A resident of Denham Springs, Carlene T. Malone passed away at her home on Sunday, July 31, 2016, at the age of 57. Visitation was at Seale Funeral Home, Denham Springs, on Tuesday, Aug. 9, until memorial services. She is survived by her husband of 24 years, Scott Malone; two sons, Carl Heaton and Derek Carter and wife Ginny; four grandchildren, Taylor, Landon, Brooklyn, and Derek Jr.; brother, Wade Martin; sister, Luanne Billingsley and husband Paul; and father-in-law, Clarence Malone. She was preceded in death by her parents, Russell and Shirley Davis; and sister, Tammy Langlois. Carlene loved to cook and enjoyed fishing, camping, and time with family and friends. She loved her dog, Bella, and her parrots, Bud, Bandit, and Fancy. Sign the online guest book at www.sealefuneral.com.
- Pence visits with Denham Springs couple during trip to Louisiana
- Live Oak Student of the Year Deanna Luneau overcomes tragic circumstances to earn diploma in three years
- More roundabouts coming for Denham Springs; Walker progressing
- Walker tabs former player Hali Westmoreland Fletcher as new softball coach
- Eagles' John Capps on a different path than he thought, but right where he is ready to be
- BASKETBALL | Chase Delrie found a path back home mixed with an appealing challenge at FSHS
- Springfield snowball stand has record-setting day on Mother's Day
- Visually, hearing impaired student Garrett Harris defeats the odds, graduates with honors from Holden High
- Veteran coach and Louisiana legend Kenny Almond tabbed to take over as Holden boys coach
- Three former Denham Springs High seniors named "Burger King Scholars"