A resident of Denham Springs, Carlene T. Malone passed away at her home on Sunday, July 31, 2016, at the age of 57. Visitation was at Seale Funeral Home, Denham Springs, on Tuesday, Aug. 9, until memorial services. She is survived by her husband of 24 years, Scott Malone; two sons, Carl Heaton and Derek Carter and wife Ginny; four grandchildren, Taylor, Landon, Brooklyn, and Derek Jr.; brother, Wade Martin; sister, Luanne Billingsley and husband Paul; and father-in-law, Clarence Malone. She was preceded in death by her parents, Russell and Shirley Davis; and sister, Tammy Langlois. Carlene loved to cook and enjoyed fishing, camping, and time with family and friends. She loved her dog, Bella, and her parrots, Bud, Bandit, and Fancy. Sign the online guest book at www.sealefuneral.com.
- Felony Arrests published July 20, 2017
- LPSO: Death of 61-year-old man found in Walker likely foul play
- Christian Youth Theater in Denham Springs to begin Aug. 10
- Fixing I-12 barrier as important as lawsuit, attorney says
- State Police: Walker woman dies in two-vehicle crash
- "License to Steal" | Fraud goes unpunished as NFIP, insurance companies bilk storm victims, attorney says
- School Board OKs 50-acre purchase on 4H Club Road
- BASEBALL | Parish's 5A teams find signs of progress during Metro League season
- Construction scheduled to begin within a month on Palms at Juban Lake luxury apartment complex
- Livingston Parish to receive $68 million in HMGP funds for recovery from Great Flood of 2016
According to multiple reports, former LSU head coach Les Miles has interest in the Ole Miss head job vacated by Hugh Freeze last Thursday.