Caroline Kathleen Sasso Gonzales, 77, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2016, at her home in Denham Springs. Carol was a loving mother, devoted grandmother and gracious aunt and will be dearly missed by all those who knew her. Visitation was at Seale Funeral Home, Livingston, on Monday, Aug. 22, until service, officiated by Father Frank Uter. She is survived by her two sons and a daughter-in-law, Keith and Linda Gonzales, and David Gonzales; grandson, Christian Gonzales; brother, Joe Sasso; sister, Rose Langois; as well as numerous nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband, Noah Gonzales; parents, John and Rose Scalia Sasso; and her beloved "Heinz 57" dog, Ben. Share condolences at www.sealefuneral.com.
- Tropical storm formation from gulf systems elevated to 90 percent probability; officials urge early preparation
- UPDATE: Sandbags, other preparations continue as tropical storm warnings prevail along Gulf Coast
- 'Broken Heart IV' child porn investigation reaches into Livingston Parish
- Denham Springs residents air their opinions, and more, at community meeting
- UPDATE: Tropical Storm Cindy could bring large amount of rainfall; free sandbags available throughout Livingston Parish
- Takumi brings hibachi to Livingston Parish dining scene
- Capital Outlay Bill includes numerous projects for Livingston Parish
- Felony Arrests published June 15, 2017
- Senate unanimously approves amendment on "Nick Tullier Bill"
- LSPO: Suspect's account of Kayla Denham murder "does not fully support findings of investigation"