Dillon Joseph Simon, a loving son, grandson, brother, nephew and friend went to his eternal home on Saturday, Aug. 6, 2016. He was 24 years old. He leaves behind to cherish his memories his mother, Cheryl Simon; two brothers, Logan Simon, Chance Cade; maternal grandmother, Relda Cade; paternal grandparents, Wally Sr. and Nell Rose Simon; two uncles, Don Cade and wife Katherine “KK”, Frank Mullally, Wally Simon Jr. and wife Susan, Winston Simon; aunt, Stephanie Ravencraft and husband Rodney; and numerous cousins and many friends. Visitation will be at Seale Funeral Home, Denham Springs, on Thursday, Aug. 11, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Visitation resumes at the funeral home on Friday, Aug. 12, from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. He was preceded in death by his father, Wendel Joseph Simon; maternal grandfather, J.W. Cade; and numerous family members.
- School Board OKs 50-acre purchase on 4H Club Road
- Felony Arrests published July 20, 2017
- LPSO: Death of 61-year-old man found in Walker likely foul play
- Christian Youth Theater in Denham Springs to begin Aug. 10
- Livingston Parish to receive $68 million in HMGP funds for recovery from Great Flood of 2016
- Fixing I-12 barrier as important as lawsuit, attorney says
- "License to Steal" | Fraud goes unpunished as NFIP, insurance companies bilk storm victims, attorney says
- Randall Warren Neal
- Walker police investigating attempted abduction report
- LEAP scores show Livingston Parish schools in top 10
According to multiple reports, former LSU head coach Les Miles has interest in the Ole Miss head job vacated by Hugh Freeze last Thursday.