A resident of Livingston, Geraldine "Gerry" Bare Pope passed away at the Butterfly Wing at the Baton Rouge General on Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2016, at the age of 77. Visitation will be held at Seale Funeral Home, Livingston, on Saturday, Aug. 27, beginning at 9 a.m. Funeral services will be held at noon. Burial will follow in Old Red Oak Cemetery, Livingston. She is survived by her two sons, Mack Pope and John Pope; six grandchildren; a great-grandchild and one expected in October; and two nieces. She was preceded in death by her parents, John H. and Mary Alice Bare; husband, Mack Pope III; and brother, John H. "Dinks" Bare Jr. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to a breast cancer research charity. Sign the online guest book at www.sealefuneral.com.
- Salad Station opens Range Avenue restaurant
- Substitute teacher: U.S. Sen. John N. Kennedy fills in at Southside Junior High
- Four arrested in multiple Denham Springs area vehicle burglaries
- FOOTBALL | With a fresh start, DSHS' Cameron Feucht is ready to shine in QB-friendly offense
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | Denham alum Caroline Taylor heads to college level still focused on the 'Next play'
- FOOTBALL | Walker cruises past Comeaux in scrimmage action
- FOOTBALL | Denham Springs flashes effective defense to go with high-octane offense vs. Catholic
- Marvin & Audrey Onellion
- Deadline near for proof of loss claim with insurance, lawyer says
- Low turnout for “open book” period surprises Livingston Parish Assessor Jeff Taylor