The Livingston Parish News
P.O. Box 1529
Denham Springs, LA. 70726
Telephone: (225) 665-5176
Eastern parish residents: (225) 567-9721
Fax: (225) 667-0167
Call & Comment: (225) 665-7401
Contact our departments via email by visiting the Staff Box
The Livingston Parish News, founded in 1898, has a long and distinguished record of service to the people and communities of Livingston Parish, Louisiana. Published twice weekly in its traditional print form, The News serves as Official Journal for the Livingston Parish President, the Livingston Parish Council, The Livingston Parish School Board, the City of Denham Springs, the City of Walker, the Town of Livingston, the Village of Albany, the Town of Springfield, the Village of French Settlement, the Village of Port Vincent, the Village of Killian, and other special government districts in Livingston Parish. The News is also available online at livingstonparishnews.com.
A locally owned and operated full-service, paid-circulation newspaper, The News features articles on local events, including sports, and serves as the publication of record for Livingston Parish births, deaths, weddings, engagements, social events, court news, entertainment and other items of special interest to Livingston Parish.
During its more than 100 years of publication, The News has received over 500 awards for journalistic excellence at both the state and national level.
The News is an active member of the National Newspaper Association and the Louisiana Press Association.
- Editorial: Livingston Parish Schools Grapple with the Inevitable
- Walker tabs former player Hali Westmoreland Fletcher as new softball coach
- Eagles' John Capps on a different path than he thought, but right where he is ready to be
- DOTD project to close I-12 lanes on Monday
- BASKETBALL | Chase Delrie found a path back home mixed with an appealing challenge at FSHS
- Tickfaw woman dies in Livingston Parish crash
- Veteran coach and Louisiana legend Kenny Almond tabbed to take over as Holden boys coach
- French Settlement's Micah Champagne signs with Spring Hill College
- FOOTBALL | Yellow Jackets wrap up a busy spring with high-octane intra-squad scrimmage
- Springfield snowball stand has record-setting day on Mother's Day