Check out the top 10 plays of the past week
Check out http://MLB.com/video for more!
About MLB.com: Former Commissioner Allan H. (Bud) Selig announced on January 19, 2000, that the 30 Major League Club owners voted unanimously to centralize all of Baseball's Internet operations into an independent technology company. Major League Baseball Advanced Media (MLBAM) was formed and charged with developing, building and managing the most comprehensive baseball experience available on the Internet. In August 2002, MLB.com streamed the first-ever live full length MLB game over the Internet when the Texas Rangers and New York Yankees faced off at Yankee Stadium. Since that time, millions of baseball fans around the world have subscribed to MLB.TV, the live video streaming product that airs every game in HD to nearly 400 different devices. MLB.com also provides an array of mobile apps for fans to choose from, including At Bat, the highest-grossing iOS sports app of all-time. MLB.com also provides fans with a stable of Club beat reporters and award-winning national columnists, the largest contingent of baseball reporters under one roof, that deliver over 100 original articles every day. MLB.com also offers extensive historical information and footage, online ticket sales, official baseball merchandise, authenticated memorabilia and collectibles and fantasy games.
Major League Baseball consists of 30 teams split between the American and National Leagues. The American League consists of the following teams: Baltimore Orioles; Boston Red Sox; Chicago White Sox; Cleveland Indians; Detroit Tigers; Houston Astros; Kansas City Royals; Los Angeles Angels ; Minnesota Twins; New York Yankees; Oakland Athletics; Seattle Mariners; Tampa Bay Rays; Texas Rangers; and Toronto Blue Jays. The National League, originally founded in 1876, consists of the following teams: Arizona Diamondbacks; Atlanta Braves; Chicago Cubs; Cincinnati Reds; Colorado Rockies; Los Angeles Dodgers; Miami Marlins; Milwaukee Brewers; New York Mets; Philadelphia Phillies; Pittsburgh Pirates; San Diego Padres; San Francisco Giants; St. Louis Cardinals; and Washington Nationals.
Play Beat The Streak: http://mlb.mlb.com/bts
Get MLB Tickets: http://mlb.mlb.com/tickets
Get Official MLB Merchandise: http://mlb.mlb.com/shop
Connect with us:
- Baton Rouge businessman buys John Schneider property for $385K; film studio could stay in operation
- Despite turmoil, Cypress Pharmacy takes leap and opens stand alone store in south Denham Springs
- Hungarian Settlement Historical Society releases cookbook five years in the making
- Congressmen Graves, Richmond advance two amendments as U.S. House considers disaster aid package
- After announcing purchase of 'New City Hall,' Denham officials jump in with property owners to develop downtown improvement plan
- BOYS BASKETBALL | Instant Classic! JV Johnson hits game-winning basket to lift Jackets over Eagles
- Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office auction scheduled for 52-acre John Schneider Studio on Wednesday
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | Woods' 34 points, solid defensive effort catapult Lady Hornets over Lady Tigers
- BOYS SOCCER | No. 3 Yellow Jackets overcome windy conditions, Greenies with pair of second-half goals
- Sheriff's detectives seek pair in early-morning store thefts
NEW ORLEANS — In 2016, the New Orleans Saints had missed the postseason three years running. When they got back the following season, they rallied from 0-2 to win the division with an 11-5 season before the Minneapolis Miracle tore their still-beatin…