As featured on
It seems obvious. If you drive an expensive car, you must have an excellent credit score – but that's not always the case.
Credit scores are calculated from factors in your credit report, including on-time payment history and how much of your available credit you use. You could be a Lamborghini driver who is drowning in debt and regularly misses payments on items other than your beloved car. You could also own a Lamborghini because you've saved money for years, have no other debts, and used credit properly to enable your dream car purchase.
How do drivers' credit scores correlate to the model of car that they drive? LendingTree data from used auto loan applications tend to fol...
- BRQ Denham Springs abruptly closes for good on Monday, August 12, 2019
- Denham Springs native to compete for Miss America 2019 in Las Vegas
- Denham Springs couple spreads love for reading with installation of Livingston Parish’s first ‘Little Free Library’
- Council votes 7-2 to hold public hearing August 22 for punishments and process on commercial permits falsely acquired
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office seeks public’s help in locating woman who's been missing since August 2015
- Walker man dies after motorcycle-Tahoe collision
- Livingston man arrested, accused of dragging trooper at traffic stop
- Livingston Parish school district distributing water to buses to fight heat in afternoon
- OPINION | William Weathers: Walker's Cook certainly to benefit from rubbing elbows with NBA royalty
- Walker police warn: Scammer posing as officer, demanding money