The Albany-Springfield Adult Book Club reads fiction, nonfiction, and biographies. Their mission is to read selections that help club members grow. The group meets on the first Monday of every month at the Albany-Springfield Library at 10 a.m. The meeting is on the second Monday when the first Monday is a holiday. For more information, call the library or visit www.mylpl.info.
- Mon, Apr 6 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, May 4 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Jun 1 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Jul 6 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Aug 3 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Sep 7 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Oct 5 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Nov 2 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Dec 7 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Jan 4, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Feb 1, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Mar 1, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Apr 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, May 3, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Starting Monday, August 5th, 2019, repeated every month on the 1st Monday @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Livingston Parish sees largest single-day jump in reported cases of novel coronavirus for second time this week, bringing total to 33
- Coronavirus sees biggest single-day jump, surges to more than 9,100 positive cases in Louisiana in Department of Health’s latest figures
- SOCIAL DISTANCE CONSTRUCTION | Despite coronavirus outbreak, Denham Elementary work moves forward
- Record 6.6 million Americans file unemployment claims, nearly doubling prior week's total
- Louisiana launching loan program for businesses affected by COVID-19 pandemic
- Department of Health explains differences between COVID-19, influenza
- State hands out $20 million in unemployment aid in first three days of this week amid ‘unprecedented’ situation, governor says
- Livingston Parish School Board to move meeting online amid coronavirus pandemic
- Governor says that mitigation and social distancing could last "a while," including summer and fall
- Coronavirus cases nearly double overnight in Livingston Parish, Department of Health reports
- ‘You must protect your flock’ | Watson man protests outside of Life Tabernacle Church, whose pastor continues to hold service amid coronavirus pandemic
- First Livingston Parish resident to die from novel coronavirus identified
- Ward 2 Marshal Joe Shumate in hospital care for coronavirus
- Those with diabetes, kidney disease, obesity among largest percentage of COVID-19 deaths, according to Department of Health’s figures
- ‘We don’t want to do that’ | A closure of Livingston Parish waterways may be necessary if people don't comply with ban on large gatherings, parish president says
- Livingston Parish schools to ‘fully cooperate’ with governor’s intentions to extend ‘stay at home’ order through April 30, superintendent says
- 'Stay at home' order could be extended past Apr. 13, Gov. John Bel Edwards says Sunday
- Livingston Parish president confirms first resident to have died from novel coronavirus
- PODCAST | Congressman Graves discusses CASES Act, 'stay at home' order
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 31, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 1, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 30, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 18, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 27, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 4, 2020!
- PODCAST | Talking Coronavirus, health care with Sen. Bill Cassidy
- AUDIO | School administrators discuss differences between flood and coronavirus, how to move forward
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 26, 2020!