Are you a mother who has one or more children living in Heaven? Attend Angel Moms, a support group, for an hour of sharing of feelings, difficulties, victories and tears on the third Saturday of every month at 4 p.m. in the Mission House at Luke 10:27, A Community of Faith, located at 536 Centerville St. NE, in Denham Springs. You will never hear “You should be over this by now” at this group. For more information, call Heather at 225-454-3946.
- Sat, Apr 18 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, May 16 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Jun 20 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Jul 18 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Aug 15 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Sep 19 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Oct 17 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Nov 21 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Dec 19 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Jan 16, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Feb 20, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Mar 20, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Apr 17, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, May 15, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
- Livingston Parish schools reviewing guidance from Department of Education regarding seniors
- Governor says priority is tracking new COVID-19 patients in hospitals and number dead, not recovery figures at this point
- Governor says 'Emergency Alert' system will be used to update residents on COVID-19
- Amid coronavirus shutdown, Tech Center reminds students that applications are open
- BASEBALL | Shutdown halts start to 'special year' for Doyle
- Carter's begins installation of plexiglass to separate customers, employees at checkout
- Livingston Parish sees largest single-day jump in reported cases of novel coronavirus for second time this week, bringing total to 33
- Coronavirus sees biggest single-day jump, surges to more than 9,100 positive cases in Louisiana in Department of Health’s latest figures
- Governor says that mitigation and social distancing could last "a while," including summer and fall
- Coronavirus cases nearly double overnight in Livingston Parish, Department of Health reports
- First Livingston Parish resident to die from novel coronavirus identified
- ‘You must protect your flock’ | Watson man protests outside of Life Tabernacle Church, whose pastor continues to hold service amid coronavirus pandemic
- Ward 2 Marshal Joe Shumate in hospital care for coronavirus
- Those with diabetes, kidney disease, obesity among largest percentage of COVID-19 deaths, according to Department of Health’s figures
- ‘We don’t want to do that’ | A closure of Livingston Parish waterways may be necessary if people don't comply with ban on large gatherings, parish president says
- Livingston Parish schools to ‘fully cooperate’ with governor’s intentions to extend ‘stay at home’ order through April 30, superintendent says
- 'Stay at home' order could be extended past Apr. 13, Gov. John Bel Edwards says Sunday
- Livingston Parish president confirms first resident to have died from novel coronavirus
- PODCAST | Congressman Graves discusses CARES Act, 'stay at home' order
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 31, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 2, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 1, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 30, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 18, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 27, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 4, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 26, 2020!
- AUDIO | School administrators discuss differences between flood and coronavirus, how to move forward