Plug into life with the Hope Center Circle of Friends! Are you looking for a place to connect? A place to explore life’s great questions! Regardless of who you are or where you’ve been, you can discover your personal significance and experience a community of real friends! Bring your family and enjoy dinner (free dine-in only) and participate as you make a new circle of friends on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Visit Hope Center Church, 10161 Florida Blvd., Walker, in the Crossway Fellowship Hall. For more information, call 225-380-5040.
- Thu, Apr 2 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, Apr 9 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, Apr 16 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, Apr 23 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, Apr 30 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, May 7 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, May 14 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, May 21 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, May 28 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, Jun 4 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, Jun 11 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, Jun 18 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, Jun 25 @ 6:30 pm
- Thu, Jul 2 @ 6:30 pm
- Starting Thursday, August 15th, 2019, repeated every week on Thursday @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Amid coronavirus shutdown, Tech Center reminds students that applications are open
- BASEBALL | Shutdown halts start to 'special year' for Doyle
- Carter's begins installation of plexiglass to separate customers, employees at checkout
- Livingston Parish sees largest single-day jump in reported cases of novel coronavirus for second time this week, bringing total to 33
- Coronavirus sees biggest single-day jump, surges to more than 9,100 positive cases in Louisiana in Department of Health’s latest figures
- SOCIAL DISTANCE CONSTRUCTION | Despite coronavirus outbreak, Denham Elementary work moves forward
- Record 6.6 million Americans file unemployment claims, nearly doubling prior week's total
- Louisiana launching loan program for businesses affected by COVID-19 pandemic
- Governor says that mitigation and social distancing could last "a while," including summer and fall
- Coronavirus cases nearly double overnight in Livingston Parish, Department of Health reports
- First Livingston Parish resident to die from novel coronavirus identified
- ‘You must protect your flock’ | Watson man protests outside of Life Tabernacle Church, whose pastor continues to hold service amid coronavirus pandemic
- Ward 2 Marshal Joe Shumate in hospital care for coronavirus
- Those with diabetes, kidney disease, obesity among largest percentage of COVID-19 deaths, according to Department of Health’s figures
- ‘We don’t want to do that’ | A closure of Livingston Parish waterways may be necessary if people don't comply with ban on large gatherings, parish president says
- Livingston Parish schools to ‘fully cooperate’ with governor’s intentions to extend ‘stay at home’ order through April 30, superintendent says
- 'Stay at home' order could be extended past Apr. 13, Gov. John Bel Edwards says Sunday
- Livingston Parish president confirms first resident to have died from novel coronavirus
- PODCAST | Congressman Graves discusses CARES Act, 'stay at home' order
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 31, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 2, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 1, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 30, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 18, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 27, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 4, 2020!
- PODCAST | Talking Coronavirus, health care with Sen. Bill Cassidy
- AUDIO | School administrators discuss differences between flood and coronavirus, how to move forward