The Livingston Parish Yarn Artists hold meetings at the Watson Library on the first and third Mondays of every month from 6-7:45 p.m. There are crocheters and knitters of all experience levels, and if anyone wants to learn, the members would be glad to help them. Some members also quilt and loom - all crafters are welcome. For more information, find Livingston Parish Yarn Artists on Facebook.
- Mon, Apr 6 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Apr 20 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, May 4 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, May 18 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Jun 1 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Jun 15 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Jul 6 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Jul 20 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Aug 3 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Aug 17 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Sep 7 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Sep 21 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Oct 5 @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Oct 19 @ 6:00 pm
- Starting Monday, July 1st, 2019, repeated every month on the 1st and 3rd Monday @ 6:00 pm – 7:45 pm
- Governor says priority is tracking new COVID-19 patients in hospitals and number dead, not recovery figures at this point
- Governor says 'Emergency Alert' system will be used to update residents on COVID-19
- Amid coronavirus shutdown, Tech Center reminds students that applications are open
- BASEBALL | Shutdown halts start to 'special year' for Doyle
- Carter's begins installation of plexiglass to separate customers, employees at checkout
- Livingston Parish sees largest single-day jump in reported cases of novel coronavirus for second time this week, bringing total to 33
- Coronavirus sees biggest single-day jump, surges to more than 9,100 positive cases in Louisiana in Department of Health’s latest figures
- SOCIAL DISTANCE CONSTRUCTION | Despite coronavirus outbreak, Denham Elementary work moves forward
- Governor says that mitigation and social distancing could last "a while," including summer and fall
- Coronavirus cases nearly double overnight in Livingston Parish, Department of Health reports
- First Livingston Parish resident to die from novel coronavirus identified
- ‘You must protect your flock’ | Watson man protests outside of Life Tabernacle Church, whose pastor continues to hold service amid coronavirus pandemic
- Ward 2 Marshal Joe Shumate in hospital care for coronavirus
- Those with diabetes, kidney disease, obesity among largest percentage of COVID-19 deaths, according to Department of Health’s figures
- ‘We don’t want to do that’ | A closure of Livingston Parish waterways may be necessary if people don't comply with ban on large gatherings, parish president says
- Livingston Parish schools to ‘fully cooperate’ with governor’s intentions to extend ‘stay at home’ order through April 30, superintendent says
- 'Stay at home' order could be extended past Apr. 13, Gov. John Bel Edwards says Sunday
- Livingston Parish president confirms first resident to have died from novel coronavirus
- PODCAST | Congressman Graves discusses CARES Act, 'stay at home' order
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 31, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 2, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 1, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 30, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 18, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 27, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 4, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 26, 2020!
- AUDIO | School administrators discuss differences between flood and coronavirus, how to move forward