The Livingston Parish Library storytimes for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers focus on developing early literacy skills – those skills necessary in order to begin to learn to read. The library designed storytimes to reach and teach a multi-age audience from babies to 5 year olds. Storytimes feature stories read aloud and can include songs, finger plays, puppets, and crafts among other activities. Pick your most convenient library branch and join the fun! Ages 0-5 can visit the Denham Springs-Walker Library on at 10:30 a.m. for storytime. For more information, call the library or visit www.mylpl.info.
- Mon, Sep 28 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Sep 29 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Oct 5 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Oct 6 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Oct 12 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Oct 13 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Oct 19 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Oct 20 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Oct 26 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Oct 27 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Nov 2 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Nov 3 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Nov 9 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Nov 10 @ 10:30 am
- Starting Monday, July 1st, 2019, repeated every week on Monday and Tuesday @ 10:30 am – 11:00 am
- FINANCE | CARES Act offers help for investors, small businesses (Updated with new legislation)
- FOOTBALL | Denham Springs makes all the right moves late in scrimmage with Woodlawn
- FOOTBALL | Albany gets scrimmage test from Pine
- FOOTBALL | Walker to get scrimmage challenge from Catholic High
- No restrictions planned for trick-or-treating in Livingston Parish; parish president urges people to be ‘responsible’
- FOOTBALL | Live Oak ready to return to action in scrimmage at St. Amant
- Louisiana adds 581 COVID-19 cases, 16 deaths; hospitalizations fall by 17
- Livingston Parish confirms 16 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Livingston Parish teachers plan day of action to protest reopening procedure
- FOOTBALL | Father of Remy Hidalgo makes heartfelt Facebook post about his son, fatherhood
- FROM THE CHEAP SEATS | Denham Springs' healing process may have begun with 77 seconds of silence
- ‘This surpasses COVID’ | Teachers continue cries for help in School Board meeting, citing ‘lack of communication,’ professional treatment
- Denham Springs' Remy Hidalgo passes after battling heat stroke
- ‘We’re committed to... a full day of learning’ | Despite teacher ‘day of action,’ Livingston Parish schools will be open Wednesday, superintendent says
- LPPS superintendent details measures school system has taken to prepare for 2020-21 school year
- FOOTBALL | Celebration of life planned for Remy Hidalgo on Saturday
- FOOTBALL | Scotlandville football team attends DSHS practice in show of support after Hidalgo's death
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office searching for suspect wanted for contractor fraud
- PODCAST | I just love Livingston
- PODCAST | The heart of a servant
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 22, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 23, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 21, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 18, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 15, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 24, 2020!
- PODCAST | Running on experience