The Livingston Parish Library storytimes for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers focus on developing early literacy skills – those skills necessary in order to begin to learn to read. The library designed storytimes to reach and teach a multi-age audience from babies to 5 year olds. Storytimes feature stories read aloud and can include songs, finger plays, puppets, and crafts among other activities. Pick your most convenient library branch and join the fun! Ages 0-5 can visit the Denham Springs-Walker Library on at 10:30 a.m. for storytime. For more information, call the library or visit www.mylpl.info.
- Mon, Apr 6 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Apr 7 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Apr 13 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Apr 14 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Apr 20 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Apr 21 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Apr 27 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Apr 28 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, May 4 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, May 5 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, May 11 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, May 12 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, May 18 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, May 19 @ 10:30 am
- Starting Monday, July 1st, 2019, repeated every week on Monday and Tuesday @ 10:30 am – 11:00 am
- RKM Primary Care remains committed to serving area residents during COVID-19
- Real Life, Real Crime podcast begins run of 'Barbara Blount' episodes in hopes of solving the case using crowd sourcing
- Ed Orgeron, Pierre Thomas, John Schneider among Louisiana celebrities who thank healthcare workers in video by Louisiana Hospital Association
- Surgeon General Adams: The next week is 'our Pearl Harbor moment'
- Lake Urgent Care/Lake After Hours offering rapid COVID-19 test at Denham Springs site
- Livingston Parish reports three new cases of novel coronavirus, bringing total to 67
- Novel coronavirus reaches 13,000 reported cases in Louisiana, more than 1,800 hospitalizations in Department of Health’s latest figures
- Louisiana State Police: COVID-19 checkpoints, screenings may result in traffic backups heading into Texas
- Governor says that mitigation and social distancing could last "a while," including summer and fall
- First Livingston Parish resident to die from novel coronavirus identified
- Walmart to limit number of customers in stores starting April 4
- Louisiana receives a ‘D’ in Unacast’s ‘social distancing scoreboard’
- ‘We don’t want to do that’ | A closure of Livingston Parish waterways may be necessary if people don't comply with ban on large gatherings, parish president says
- Livingston Parish president confirms first resident to have died from novel coronavirus
- ATHLETICS | LHSAA still hoping to hold spring championships
- OUT, BUT NOT ABOUT | Marshal Shumate returns from coronavirus battle, pleads with residents to stay home
- Gator Millworks in Denham Springs to begin manufacturing face shield personal protective equipment
- Our Lady of the Lake to open Livingston Parish COVID-19 testing site at Walker campus
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 3, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 31, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 2, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 1, 2020!
- PODCAST | Congressman Graves discusses CARES Act, 'stay at home' order
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 18, 2020!
- PODCAST | Talking Coronavirus, health care with Sen. Bill Cassidy
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 19, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 30, 2020!
- AUDIO | School administrators discuss differences between flood and coronavirus, how to move forward