The Livingston Parish Library storytimes for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers focus on developing early literacy skills – those skills necessary in order to begin to learn to read. The library designed storytimes to reach and teach a multi-age audience from babies to 5 year olds. Storytimes feature stories read aloud and can include songs, finger plays, puppets, and crafts among other activities. Pick your most convenient library branch and join the fun! Ages 0-5 can visit the Denham Springs-Walker Library on at 10:30 a.m. for storytime. For more information, call the library or visit www.mylpl.info.
- Tue, Aug 11 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Aug 17 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Aug 18 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Aug 24 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Aug 25 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Aug 31 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Sep 1 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Sep 7 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Sep 8 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Sep 14 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Sep 15 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Sep 21 @ 10:30 am
- Tue, Sep 22 @ 10:30 am
- Mon, Sep 28 @ 10:30 am
- Starting Monday, July 1st, 2019, repeated every week on Monday and Tuesday @ 10:30 am – 11:00 am
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL | Southeastern holds another split-squad practice
- President Trump floats idea of accepting Republican nomination at Gettysburg battleground
- Cassidy, Colleagues urge DOJ, FBI to investigate Planned Parenthood for illegal trafficking and sale of fetal tissue
- SOFTBALL | Albany names Brian Ford new softball coach
- Sheriff, by law, serves Firehouse BBQ with temporary restraining order
- Portion of LA 16 to be closed nightly for road work Aug. 10-15
- Watch: Laine Hardy performs national anthem prior to NASCAR race
- Fourth person dies due to COVID-19 related sickness found in children, Department of Health reports
- Extra measures coming for defiant Denham Springs restaurant, governor says
- LSP insurance fraud investigations lead to three arrests, including one in Livingston Parish
- Judge sentences Denham Springs man caught with more than 600 pictures, videos of child porn to 68 months in prison
- ‘My child is being left behind’ | Parents voice frustrations with school system’s hybrid learning model, designated ‘Group D’
- Report: 700 businesses fail COVID-19 inspections, including nearly two dozen from Livingston Parish
- ATHLETICS | LHSAA releases fall sports guidelines
- Juban Parc Junior High student to perform in nationwide virtual talent competition
- Laine Hardy to perform virtual national anthem prior to NASCAR race
- Governor, LDH announce temporary restraining order issued against Firehouse BBQ
- Gov. Edwards calls actions of defiant Denham Springs restaurant ‘extremely reckless’
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 6, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 5, 2020!
- PODCAST | An insurance policy against destructive pests
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 10, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 7, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 3, 2020!