The TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) Denham Springs chapter meets weekly on Wednesday mornings at Amite Baptist Church, located at 32728 Hwy. 1019, Denham Springs, Building B, Room 116. Weigh-in begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by a meeting at 9 a.m. Interested individuals are welcome to attend a free meeting before joining. TOPS is a non-profit weight loss support and wellness organization open to both men and women. TOPS is affordable with low annual fees and monthly chapter dues. Detailed information is available online at www.tops.org or by calling 1-800-932-8677.
- Wed, Apr 8 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Apr 15 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Apr 22 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Apr 29 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, May 6 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, May 13 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, May 20 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, May 27 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Jun 3 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Jun 10 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Jun 17 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Jun 24 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Jul 1 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Jul 8 @ 8:30 am
- Starting Wednesday, September 11th, 2019, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- RKM Primary Care remains committed to serving area residents during COVID-19
- Real Life, Real Crime podcast begins run of 'Barbara Blount' episodes in hopes of solving the case using crowd sourcing
- Ed Orgeron, Pierre Thomas, John Schneider among Louisiana celebrities who thank healthcare workers in video by Louisiana Hospital Association
- Surgeon General Adams: The next week is 'our Pearl Harbor moment'
- Lake Urgent Care/Lake After Hours offering rapid COVID-19 test at Denham Springs site
- Livingston Parish reports three new cases of novel coronavirus, bringing total to 67
- Novel coronavirus reaches 13,000 reported cases in Louisiana, more than 1,800 hospitalizations in Department of Health’s latest figures
- Louisiana State Police: COVID-19 checkpoints, screenings may result in traffic backups heading into Texas
- Governor says that mitigation and social distancing could last "a while," including summer and fall
- First Livingston Parish resident to die from novel coronavirus identified
- Walmart to limit number of customers in stores starting April 4
- Louisiana receives a ‘D’ in Unacast’s ‘social distancing scoreboard’
- ‘We don’t want to do that’ | A closure of Livingston Parish waterways may be necessary if people don't comply with ban on large gatherings, parish president says
- Livingston Parish president confirms first resident to have died from novel coronavirus
- ATHLETICS | LHSAA still hoping to hold spring championships
- OUT, BUT NOT ABOUT | Marshal Shumate returns from coronavirus battle, pleads with residents to stay home
- Gator Millworks in Denham Springs to begin manufacturing face shield personal protective equipment
- Our Lady of the Lake to open Livingston Parish COVID-19 testing site at Walker campus
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 3, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 31, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 2, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 1, 2020!
- PODCAST | Congressman Graves discusses CARES Act, 'stay at home' order
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 18, 2020!
- PODCAST | Talking Coronavirus, health care with Sen. Bill Cassidy
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 19, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 30, 2020!
- AUDIO | School administrators discuss differences between flood and coronavirus, how to move forward