The TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) Denham Springs chapter meets weekly on Wednesday mornings at Amite Baptist Church, located at 32728 Hwy. 1019, Denham Springs, Building B, Room 116. Weigh-in begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by a meeting at 9 a.m. Interested individuals are welcome to attend a free meeting before joining. TOPS is a non-profit weight loss support and wellness organization open to both men and women. TOPS is affordable with low annual fees and monthly chapter dues. Detailed information is available online at www.tops.org or by calling 1-800-932-8677.
- Wed, Sep 30 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Oct 7 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Oct 14 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Oct 21 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Oct 28 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Nov 4 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Nov 11 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Nov 18 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Nov 25 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Dec 2 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Dec 9 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Dec 16 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Dec 23 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Dec 30 @ 8:30 am
- Starting Wednesday, September 11th, 2019, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- FINANCE | CARES Act offers help for investors, small businesses (Updated with new legislation)
- FOOTBALL | Denham Springs makes all the right moves late in scrimmage with Woodlawn
- FOOTBALL | Albany gets scrimmage test from Pine
- FOOTBALL | Walker to get scrimmage challenge from Catholic High
- No restrictions planned for trick-or-treating in Livingston Parish; parish president urges people to be ‘responsible’
- FOOTBALL | Live Oak ready to return to action in scrimmage at St. Amant
- Louisiana adds 581 COVID-19 cases, 16 deaths; hospitalizations fall by 17
- Livingston Parish confirms 16 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Livingston Parish teachers plan day of action to protest reopening procedure
- FOOTBALL | Father of Remy Hidalgo makes heartfelt Facebook post about his son, fatherhood
- FROM THE CHEAP SEATS | Denham Springs' healing process may have begun with 77 seconds of silence
- ‘This surpasses COVID’ | Teachers continue cries for help in School Board meeting, citing ‘lack of communication,’ professional treatment
- Denham Springs' Remy Hidalgo passes after battling heat stroke
- ‘We’re committed to... a full day of learning’ | Despite teacher ‘day of action,’ Livingston Parish schools will be open Wednesday, superintendent says
- LPPS superintendent details measures school system has taken to prepare for 2020-21 school year
- FOOTBALL | Celebration of life planned for Remy Hidalgo on Saturday
- FOOTBALL | Scotlandville football team attends DSHS practice in show of support after Hidalgo's death
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office searching for suspect wanted for contractor fraud
- PODCAST | I just love Livingston
- PODCAST | The heart of a servant
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 22, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 23, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 21, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 18, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 15, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - September 24, 2020!
- PODCAST | Running on experience