The TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) Denham Springs chapter meets weekly on Wednesday mornings at Amite Baptist Church, located at 32728 Hwy. 1019, Denham Springs, Building B, Room 116. Weigh-in begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by a meeting at 9 a.m. Interested individuals are welcome to attend a free meeting before joining. TOPS is a non-profit weight loss support and wellness organization open to both men and women. TOPS is affordable with low annual fees and monthly chapter dues. Detailed information is available online at www.tops.org or by calling 1-800-932-8677.
- Wed, Aug 12 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Aug 19 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Aug 26 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Sep 2 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Sep 9 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Sep 16 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Sep 23 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Sep 30 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Oct 7 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Oct 14 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Oct 21 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Oct 28 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Nov 4 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Nov 11 @ 8:30 am
- Starting Wednesday, September 11th, 2019, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL | Southeastern holds another split-squad practice
- President Trump floats idea of accepting Republican nomination at Gettysburg battleground
- Cassidy, Colleagues urge DOJ, FBI to investigate Planned Parenthood for illegal trafficking and sale of fetal tissue
- SOFTBALL | Albany names Brian Ford new softball coach
- Sheriff, by law, serves Firehouse BBQ with temporary restraining order
- Portion of LA 16 to be closed nightly for road work Aug. 10-15
- Watch: Laine Hardy performs national anthem prior to NASCAR race
- Fourth person dies due to COVID-19 related sickness found in children, Department of Health reports
- Extra measures coming for defiant Denham Springs restaurant, governor says
- LSP insurance fraud investigations lead to three arrests, including one in Livingston Parish
- Judge sentences Denham Springs man caught with more than 600 pictures, videos of child porn to 68 months in prison
- ‘My child is being left behind’ | Parents voice frustrations with school system’s hybrid learning model, designated ‘Group D’
- Report: 700 businesses fail COVID-19 inspections, including nearly two dozen from Livingston Parish
- ATHLETICS | LHSAA releases fall sports guidelines
- Juban Parc Junior High student to perform in nationwide virtual talent competition
- Laine Hardy to perform virtual national anthem prior to NASCAR race
- Governor, LDH announce temporary restraining order issued against Firehouse BBQ
- Gov. Edwards calls actions of defiant Denham Springs restaurant ‘extremely reckless’
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 6, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 5, 2020!
- PODCAST | An insurance policy against destructive pests
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 10, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 7, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - August 3, 2020!