Escape your Wednesday by exploring virtual worlds at the library! Bring yourself, your family, and your friends to take turns on a variety of games on the HTC VIVE at the Denham Springs Walker Library on Wednesdays at 5 p.m. The library also has VR headsets that you can use with your smartphone to try out even more virtual realities! For more information, call the library or visit www.mylpl.info.
- Wed, Apr 8 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Apr 15 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Apr 22 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Apr 29 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, May 6 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, May 13 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, May 20 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, May 27 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 3 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 10 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 17 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 24 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 1 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 8 @ 5:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, June 26th, 2019, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Governor says priority is tracking new COVID-19 patients in hospitals and number dead, not recovery figures at this point
- Governor says 'Emergency Alert' system will be used to update residents on COVID-19
- Amid coronavirus shutdown, Tech Center reminds students that applications are open
- BASEBALL | Shutdown halts start to 'special year' for Doyle
- Carter's begins installation of plexiglass to separate customers, employees at checkout
- Livingston Parish sees largest single-day jump in reported cases of novel coronavirus for second time this week, bringing total to 33
- Coronavirus sees biggest single-day jump, surges to more than 9,100 positive cases in Louisiana in Department of Health’s latest figures
- SOCIAL DISTANCE CONSTRUCTION | Despite coronavirus outbreak, Denham Elementary work moves forward
- Governor says that mitigation and social distancing could last "a while," including summer and fall
- Coronavirus cases nearly double overnight in Livingston Parish, Department of Health reports
- First Livingston Parish resident to die from novel coronavirus identified
- ‘You must protect your flock’ | Watson man protests outside of Life Tabernacle Church, whose pastor continues to hold service amid coronavirus pandemic
- Ward 2 Marshal Joe Shumate in hospital care for coronavirus
- Those with diabetes, kidney disease, obesity among largest percentage of COVID-19 deaths, according to Department of Health’s figures
- ‘We don’t want to do that’ | A closure of Livingston Parish waterways may be necessary if people don't comply with ban on large gatherings, parish president says
- Livingston Parish schools to ‘fully cooperate’ with governor’s intentions to extend ‘stay at home’ order through April 30, superintendent says
- 'Stay at home' order could be extended past Apr. 13, Gov. John Bel Edwards says Sunday
- Livingston Parish president confirms first resident to have died from novel coronavirus
- PODCAST | Congressman Graves discusses CARES Act, 'stay at home' order
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 31, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 2, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 1, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 30, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 18, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 27, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 4, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 26, 2020!
- AUDIO | School administrators discuss differences between flood and coronavirus, how to move forward