Adam Neil Carrier, 40, of Denham Springs, Louisiana, passed away on Friday, Sept. 21, 2018. He was a loving husband, father, son, brother and friend and will be missed by all who knew him. Visitation will be held at Seale Funeral Home, Denham Springs, on Wednesday, Sept. 26, from 3 p.m until the celebration of his life at 5 p.m., officiated by Pastor Jay Coleman. He is survived by his wife, Jodie Carrier; sons, Dakota and Ethan Carrier; father, Ernest Carrier, Jr. and wife, Cindy; mother, Jan Delaune Allen and husband, George; brother, Nathan Carrier and wife, Ashley; step-brother, Chase Allen; brother-in-law, Freddy Spagna, Jr.; sister-in-law, Jean Spagna; maternal grandmother, Shirley “GiGi” Delaune; maternal grandfather, Howard Delaune, Sr. and wife, Ginger; father-in-law, Fred Spagna, Sr.; mother-in-law, Sandra Phillips and husband, Alan Draper; as well as many other friends and relatives. He is preceded in death by his sister, Christi Carrier; and paternal grandparents, Bernard and Pauline Carrier. Please share your condolences at www.sealefuneral.com.
- IDOL WATCH: Laine Hardy advances to Top 10 of American Idol
- Jody Purvis' résumé, comments impressed School Board
- Longtime Springfield police officer announces he will leave force at end of May; second longest tenure for town department
- Flood insurance hikes coming after FEMA removes unincorporated areas of Livingston Parish from Community Rating System
- SOFTBALL | Avoyelles Charter ends Doyle's season with an eighth-inning rally, 4-3
- Felony arrests for Feb. 1-6, 2019
- Hunting boots, an Idaho audition, being homesick, and Katy Perry’s ‘hot’ comments: A Q&A with American Idol contestant Laine Hardy
- Livingston Parish public schools closed Thursday due to enhanced threat of severe weather
- BOYS BASKETBALL | Kenny Almond steps down as Holden basketball coach; Landon DuBois to take over program
- Joe Murphy to lead Livingston Parish schools as superintendent, takes board two votes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.