Carmella Camille Bacile passed away on Monday, Nov. 26, 2018, in Denham Springs, Louisiana, at the age of 72. She was born on Friday, Dec. 14, 1945, in Kenner, Louisiana. She was a resident of Denham Springs, Louisiana, formerly of Independence. Camille is survived by her brother and sister-in-law, Charley and Gail Bacile; half-brothers, Anthony Bacile and Nick Bacile, Jr.; nieces and nephews, Mary Frances Spencer, Johnny Pollito, Jr., Michael and Patty Pollito, Craig Bacile, Lance Michael Bacile, Brandi Dispensire,, John Chris Causey, Louis, Nick, Michael, and Duane Bacile. She was preceded in death by her father, Nick Bacile; mother, Mary Metria Bacile; brothers, Johnny, Nace, and Vincent Bacile; and half-brother, Johnny Pollito. The family would like to extend special thanks to her caregivers Cherie Courtney, Conjetta Pollito, Harvest Manor and Lifesource Hospice. Relatives and friends are invited to attend the visitation at Harry McKneely & Son Funeral Home in Hammond, at 2000 N. Morrison Blvd., on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2018, 6-9 p.m. and on Thursday from 9 a.m. until services. A funeral service will be held at Harry McKneely and Son at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at Colonial Cemetery in Independence, Louisiana. To view and sign the family guest book, please visit www.harrymckneely.com.
- Baton Rouge businessman buys John Schneider property for $385K; film studio could stay in operation
- Despite turmoil, Cypress Pharmacy takes leap and opens stand alone store in south Denham Springs
- Hungarian Settlement Historical Society releases cookbook five years in the making
- Congressmen Graves, Richmond advance two amendments as U.S. House considers disaster aid package
- After announcing purchase of 'New City Hall,' Denham officials jump in with property owners to develop downtown improvement plan
- BOYS BASKETBALL | Instant Classic! JV Johnson hits game-winning basket to lift Jackets over Eagles
- Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office auction scheduled for 52-acre John Schneider Studio on Wednesday
- Sheriff's detectives seek pair in early-morning store thefts
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | Woods' 34 points, solid defensive effort catapult Lady Hornets over Lady Tigers
- BOYS SOCCER | No. 3 Yellow Jackets overcome windy conditions, Greenies with pair of second-half goals
The missed pass interference call seen around the world was the main takeaway from the Saints and Rams NFC Championship game, but the offense says there were some early opportunities they feel factored in to the final score.