Jason Ard says he wants to put officers in schools because he’s concerned about the safety of our children. I’m looking forward to hear him speak out on the rampant, unchecked distracted driving in LP that’s far more likely to kill or injure our children than a mass shooter.
The three most concerning issues in this parish are the smell from the landfill, drainage, and litter. Nothing else is close.
Politicians want more tax on gasoline and diesel, we now pay 38.4 cents a gallon state and federal tax. does anybody know how many gallons of gasoline and diesel are sold daily or yearly ? where is this money going?
Looks to me Chief Brignac has a lot of support. I will always, always support him no matter what. There has been a lot of call and comments on his behalf that I’m sure he appreciates. Haters are gonna hate. Thanks for all those who do support him and those who choose to make good comments on his behalf.
Just want to congratulate the News on the new format for the Thursday edition. At first I was skeptical when I read the projections for the new edition. But I must say I am pleasantly surprised and find the new format to be more favorable than the newspaper style. GREAT JOB!!
- ‘My mind blacked out’ | Laine Hardy appears on ‘Good Morning America’ and ‘Live with Kelly and Ryan,’ here’s what he had to say
- The dream comes true: Laine Hardy crowned the new American Idol during Sunday’s finale
- 'Can I put it on?' | The Hardy Party goes on 'The View,' hosts present Laine Hardy with new jacket
- Check out all the images from Laine Hardy's unforgettable night on the Season 17 American Idol finale
- Two unrelated crashes leave two dead; State Police arrest one
- Roundabout coming to Port Vincent, traffic will be directed through construction area
- A look back through Laine Hardy's memorable run on Season 17 of American Idol
- ‘I about fell out of my seat’ | The inside story of how Laine Hardy first found his voice
- ‘Have you been in my closet?’ | Laine Hardy’s suits have been all the rave this season on American Idol
- SOFTBALL | Former Denham Springs, McNeese standout Roux excited to take over Live Oak program