Rep. Sherman Mack, R-Albany, tells the Walker City Council on Monday, July 6, 2019, that it will share $100,000 in state funds with two other municipalities in his district.
As featured on
- BREAKING | Livingston Parish officials issue parish wide curfew from Saturday's dusk until Sunday's dawn
- UPDATED | Amite levels increasing at French Settlement, Maurepas; forecast crests still high despite rain decrease
- Rivers begin rising after heavy rains Sunday morning and afternoon; some crests increased
- BASKETBALL | Former Springfield standout Chaney returns to alma mater as assistant coach
- HURRICANE BARRY | Track has shifted west again, National Hurricane Center reduces parish's rainfall totals as of 1:45 p.m.
- Livingston Parish officials ask individuals hold onto sandbags, hurricane season just beginning
- ‘Just a Louisiana boy’ | Second episode of ‘American Idol Story’ shows Laine Hardy back at his roots
- BARRY | Storm weakening, but heavy rain totals still expected for Livingston Parish tonight; officials urge vigilance
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office seeks missing 15-year-old girl
- River crests trending down slightly Saturday night as Barry's rain totals decrease