The Livingston Parish News, founded in 1898, has a long and distinguished record of service to the people and communities of Livingston Parish, Louisiana. Published twice weekly in its traditional print form, The News serves as Official Journal for the Livingston Parish President, the Livingston Parish Council, The Livingston Parish School Board, the City of Denham Springs, the City of Walker, the Town of Livingston, the Village of Albany, the Town of Springfield, the Village of French Settlement, the Village of Port Vincent, the Village of Killian, and other special government districts in Livingston Parish. The News is also available online at livingstonparishnews.com.
The News is a locally owned and operated full-service news source, which features articles online, in print, and via social media regarding local events - including sports, opinion, politics, lifestyle, and the arts. The Livingston Parish News serves as the publication of record for Livingston Parish births, deaths, weddings, engagements, social events, court news, entertainment and other items of special interest to Livingston Parish.
During its more than 100 years of publication, The News has received over 500 awards for journalistic excellence at both the state and national level.
The News is an active member of the National Newspaper Association and the Louisiana Press Association.
1) Honesty & Integrity
The Livingston Parish News strives to be the source for community news in Livingston Parish; no matter how big - or small - the story. Like any community, the News utilizes teamwork to make sure that the facts are presented with honesty and integrity across all of our media platforms.
The Livingston Parish News
McHugh David -- Publisher / Managing Editor
Miranda Osborne -- Advertising Rep.
Karen Brooks -- Assistant Advertising Director
Ashleigh David -- Business Manager / National Advertising Rep.
Russell Paul -- Circulation Director
David Gray -- Lifestyle Editor
John Dupont -- Reporter
Kevin Fambrough -- Reporter
Randy Rosetta -- Sports Editor
Crystal LoGiudice -- Photographer
Paul Hatton -- Graphics
Jamie Webb -- Reporter / Graphics
Rob DeArmond -- Reporter / Social Media
The Livingston Parish News
P.O. Box 1529
Denham Springs, LA. 70727-1529
Telephone: (225) 665-5176
Contact our departments via email by visiting the Contact Us page
- An Eastside Story | Eastside Elementary assistant principal credits school, community for LifeChanger of the Year nomination
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | End of an era: Shelly LaPrarie will retire from Denham Springs High
- WINE OR NO WINE? | Albany voters may decide on changes to stringent liquor law
- UPDATE: Bonds increased for trio in Maurepas murder
- Denham Springs Freshman cheerleaders score third-place finish in UCA National High School Cheerleading Championships
- Livingston aldermen defer action on paying chief, zoning
- Cavalier House Books expands, adds book distribution company
- Felony Arrests for January 17-23, 2018
- Walker High students receive lessons on money management from personal finance guru Dave Ramsey
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | All six Livingston Parish small schools earn playoff berths
NFL clubs can continue to ignore it if they choose, but analytics will soon become even more readily available to all 32 franchises.