Albany football coach Mike Janis discusses Thursday's fight with Springfield and his team's effort in the Hornets' final 7-on-7 session of the summer.
As featured on
- ‘There’s a need for it’ | Rotary Club of Livingston Parish donates shoes to school system
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL | Mix of returning veterans, newcomers give Lions options on offensive line
- Competitive robotics coming to Denham Springs High Aug. 24
- ‘I’m speechless’ | American Idol winner Laine Hardy inducted into Louisiana Music Hall of Fame
- FOOTBALL | Albany overcomes slow start in scrimmage at Pine
- FOOTBALL | LOHS provides glimpse of this year's makeup with physical ground game, opportunistic defense
- FOOTBALL | Walker shows glimpses of potential, knows there's still work to do after scrimmage against Slidell
- FOOTBALL | After having its hands full with Catholic, Denham Springs eager to make fixes and improve
- Sheriff Jason Ard re-elected after opponent disqualified
- Denham Springs native to compete for Miss for America 2019 in Las Vegas
- Walker man dies after motorcycle-Tahoe collision
- Texas Roadhouse at Juban Crossing reflects manager's personal touch
- Denham Springs man sought in stabbing; victim critical
- ‘Y’all are making history’ | STEM and Robotics Center director excited with possibilities of Denham Springs High’s new satellite campus
- Man sought for two counts of theft, Sheriff's Office says
- UPDATE | Suspect arrested in Denham Springs stabbing
- Livingston man arrested, accused of dragging trooper at traffic stop
- Parish records show scattered time line for Premier Concrete permitting process
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Find a local business
POLL | Would you be interested in a set, temporary, or fluctuating millage that provided air conditioning and maintenance for buses?
Superintendent Joe Murphy said on the first day of school that to air condition the 275 buses in the school's fleet would cost $5 million, and that the schools are operating on a $2 million deficit this year. Would you be interested in a permanent, a temporary, or sunset millage to fund those air conditioners in buses and their maintenance? Leave us a comment with your thoughts!