- Twelve new COVID-19 cases reported in Livingston Parish to bring local total to 79
- Novel coronavirus reaches more than 14,800 reported cases in Louisiana, approximately 1,809 hospitalizations in Department of Health’s latest figures
- Southeastern's Small Business Development Center to offer SBA loan webinars
- Stine increases hourly wages with 'Pat-On-The-Back Pay,' implements new safety efforts in response to COVID-19
- Southeastern’s Columbia Theatre to host online talent contest
- Oak Point Fresh Market adjusts hours, implements new guidelines to promote social distancing amid coronavirus
- Real Life, Real Crime podcast begins run of 'Barbara Blount' episodes in hopes of solving the case using crowd sourcing
- RKM Primary Care remains committed to serving area residents during COVID-19
- Governor says that mitigation and social distancing could last "a while," including summer and fall
- First Livingston Parish resident to die from novel coronavirus identified
- Walmart to limit number of customers in stores starting April 4
- Louisiana receives a ‘D’ in Unacast’s ‘social distancing scoreboard’
- ‘We don’t want to do that’ | A closure of Livingston Parish waterways may be necessary if people don't comply with ban on large gatherings, parish president says
- Livingston Parish president confirms first resident to have died from novel coronavirus
- ATHLETICS | LHSAA still hoping to hold spring championships
- Gator Millworks in Denham Springs to begin manufacturing face shield personal protective equipment
- OUT, BUT NOT ABOUT | Marshal Shumate returns from coronavirus battle, pleads with residents to stay home
- Our Lady of the Lake to open Livingston Parish COVID-19 testing site at Walker campus
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 3, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 31, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 2, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 1, 2020!
- PODCAST | Congressman Graves discusses CARES Act, 'stay at home' order
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 18, 2020!
- PODCAST | Talking Coronavirus, health care with Sen. Bill Cassidy
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 6, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 19, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 30, 2020!
Find a local business
As supply chains for ventilators, Personal Protective Equipment, and pharmaceutical goods become backlogged, a picture of reliance on China for certain healthcare goods starts to form. Congressman Garret Graves believes that the United States must free itself from Chinese manufacturing - what do you think?