- Trump: U.S. military to be deployed if states, cities can't stop protest violence
- Louisiana legislators end regular session; start special session with 'must pass' bills to approve
- ATHLETICS | LPPS athletic director Parrill, Springfield principal Harris weigh in on move to Phase II and how summer workouts will look different
- With Louisiana set to move into Phase Two, here’s what can reopen starting on June 5
- POWERLIFTING | Denham Springs' Kerry, Montanez set to continue careers at LSU
- 21st Judicial Court to have more in-person court dates beginning in June; some courts to continue Zoom trials
- State has had some success with contact tracing, Department of Health says; but challenges, as well
- Trump to governors: Get tough on violent protesters
- ‘Everybody loved him’ | U.S. Marines come from across the country to pay final respects to George Baker
- Livingston Parish reports nine new COVID-19 cases, one new death as state surpasses 39K reported cases
- Denham Springs Junior High principal semi-finalist for state Principal of the Year award
- Trooper George Baker to be honored at private memorial service in Hammond
- Livingston Parish reports new COVID-19 related death for second straight day, five new cases
- Albany native becomes first student to complete Southeastern’s four-year Lions Connected program
- Maurepas teenager dies in Ascension Parish crash, State Police reports
- Livingston Parish reports four new COVID-19 cases to surpass 400 as state nears 350K total tests
- Parks and Recreation of Denham Springs returns to regular business hours
- ATHLETICS | Trooper Baker's former Albany coaches noticed leadership traits during his athletic career
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - June 1, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 28, 2020!
- PODCAST | The way forward for Livingston Parish Public Schools
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 29, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 27, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 26, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 14, 2020!
- Doyle High seniors parade through Town of Livingston | Photo Gallery
- Trooper George Baker honored with memorial service, funeral procession | Photo Gallery
- Live Oak High seniors parade through Watson community | Photo Gallery
- Holden High seniors celebrate with parade through the community | Photo Gallery
- Maurepas High holds parade for Class of 2020 | Photo Gallery
- People celebrate Cinco de Mayo 2020 | Photo Gallery
Find a local business
Gov. John Bel Edwards has extended Louisiana's 'Stay at Home' order to May 15, a two week extension after the "data and science" dictated the state do so. What will you do once the order is lifted?