DENHAM SPRINGS -- It took Jimmy and Olive Morgan 12 hours to make the 700-mile trip back home to Denham Springs, but they weren’t too concerned about the distance. Read more
- State investigators arrest Livingston man on child pornography charges
- Pence visits with Denham Springs couple during trip to Louisiana
- Nomination deadline set June 2 for Rotary Service Above Self Award
- Tougher TOPS eligibility requirements barely gain approval in House; bill advances to Senate floor
- Gov. Edwards calls on Louisiana congressional delegation to oppose Trump budget plan
When Chase Delrie got his Denham Springs High diploma 15 years ago this month, he knew one thing lay ahead in his future: Coaching.
- COLLEGE BASEBALL | Former Denham Springs standout Swaggerty named to All-Sun Belt team
- COLLEGE BASEBALL | Southeastern's Sceroler earns All-Southland honor
- FOOTBALL | Springfield manhandles mistake-prone Mentorship to finish up spring work
- BASKETBALL | Four parish teams set to get rolling in the Woodlawn Summer League
- Eagles' John Capps on a different path than he thought, but right where he is ready to be
- Live Oak Student of the Year Deanna Luneau overcomes tragic circumstances to earn diploma in three years
- Three former Denham Springs High seniors named "Burger King Scholars"
- Killian Police Department puts on Second Annual "Kids BBQ Cook-off"
- Last Week in Photos | Video Gallery
- Pilot Club awards Josh Ballard of Denham Springs High with 2017 scholarship
We have had a tough school year, but the administration at Live Oak High, and North Live Oak have been wonderful. Thank you, Ms. Stone, and Ms. Rhonda, we are going to miss you next year.
After the Great Flood of 2016, the Denham Springs Fine Arts Association was forced to cancel its fall art show.
- Grand Country Junction celebrates the "Fabulous 50s"
- Randy Blanchard's 1953 Pontiac Chieftan big winner at Knights of Columbus car show
- Denham Springs Wind Ensemble one of six high school bands selected for Carnegie Hall festival
- Suburban Reviewers Book Club tours Saint Joseph Abbey and Seminar College
- Lt. Governor Billy Nungesser promotes National Tourism week during visit to Livingston Parish