HAMMOND – It made a huge difference when Ashley Walton chose to leave earlier to attend Live Oak High School's graduation ceremonies at Southe…
HAMMOND – It made a huge difference when Ashley Walton chose to leave earlier to attend Live Oak High School's graduation ceremonies at Southeastern Louisiana’s University Center Arena. Read more
- Attorney General opinion bans use of police vehicle by chief's wife
- SUMMERTIME, AND THE FLOATING'S EASY | Tiki Tubing opens for summer season with new home base, longer tubing course
- First-time seminar puts Denham Springs on cutting edge in work with deaf, non-English speaking residents
- Crawfish boil competition generates more than $25,000 for wounded law officer Nick Tullier
- U.S. Treasury Department grants certification to 150 Opportunity Zones in Louisiana
Nearly 3 months after hoisting the school’s historic first Class 5A state championship trophy, Walker’s Jalen Cook knows the inevitable question will be at the doorstep of the Wildcats’ 2018-19 season.
- END OF THE BENCH: To the folks of Livingston Parish, Baton Rouge & the great state of Louisiana -- thanks
- FOOTBALL | Denham Springs defeats Warren Easton, Madison Prep in spring scrimmage
- Denham Springs Spring Football Scrimmage | Photo gallery
- FOOTBALL | Bulldogs get something to build on after spring work with Sumner, Carver
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | Billy Dreher's impressive resume provides new reason for hope at Springfield
One hundred and twelve seniors comprised the 34th graduating class of the Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts in Natchitoches, and they participated in their commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 19, in Prather Coliseum, located on the campus of Northwestern State University.
- Southeastern Channel student anchor-reporter receives LAB Scholarship
- Louisiana Volunteers for Family & Community clubs host three-day state convention
- Ladies Auxiliary names new officers for 2018-19
- ‘An incredible story’ | The tale of a Russian courthouse, many sacrifices and a 13-year Live Oakian
- ‘An incredible story’ | Photo Gallery
One day after Rep. Neil Abramson’s constitutional convention legislation failed in the state House by a 52-47 vote, an organization involved with the effort released a statement saying it would work to have a similar bill introduced in the approaching special session that convenes Tuesday, May 22.
- Former American Idol contestant concludes memorable year with high school graduation | Photo Gallery
- Former American Idol contestant Laine Hardy concludes memorable year with high school graduation
- Seven Livingston Parish students among recipients of LSMSA Department of Creative and Performing Arts awards
- ‘Singing Sheriff’ Bud Torres to take Grand Country Junction stage
- Walker High Band of Legacy seniors secure $27,000 in scholarships to continue band careers at collegiate level
Michael and Susan Barnett of Denham Springs, Louisiana, are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Seth Michael Barnett, to Tiffany Cecelia Kadlec Simonetta, the daughter of Nicholas and Maria Simonetta of Peoria, Arizona.