- Nation's first case of omicron variant identified in California
- Shot for $100 program extended again as COVID vaccination, testing incentives cost millions
- Biden addresses Omicron strain: No 'additional measures'
- Federal court halts Biden administration’s vaccination mandate for health care workers
- Critics cite concerns over oil-and-gas ‘credit schemes’ said to help environment
A few years ago, Denham Springs Mayor Gerard Landry was doing some holiday shopping when an older gentleman approached him. Read more
- Governor announces boards and commissions appointments
- ‘A way to make learning history tangible’ | New Bartram trail historical marker unveiled in Port Vincent, first in Livingston Parish
- Impact fee ordinance going back to committee
- Impact fee ordinance could help address off-site drainage affected by new developments, councilman says
- Deadline looms to apply for individual assistance from FEMA. Here’s what’s been approved so far.
It’s not every day a 14-year-old gets to travel to California to play a sport she loves, but that’s exactly what Sophia Macias is doing.
- BOYS SOCCER | Yellow Jackets cruise to 9-0 win over Destrehan
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | Live Oak picks up wins over Maurepas, St. Michael
- BOYS BASKETBALL | Brown's basket lifts Walker in opener; Live Oak picks up victory
- GIRLS SOCCER | Walton, Stevens key Walker win over West Feliciana
- BOYS BASKETBALL | French Settlement displays depth in win over Covington
DENHAM SPRINGS -- People who attended the Lighting of Old City Hall expected holiday tunes, hot cocoa, wagon rides, dazzling lights, and a visit from Santa Claus.
- Louisiana’s massive ‘Celebration Gator’ float set to debut in Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- Seventh Ward Elementary recognizes students for showing responsibility
- Southeastern recognizes distinguished alumni, others at awards banquet
- Southeastern Channel named best in nation, Livingston Parish native among honorees
- French Settlement Beta members participate in Leadership Summit
For the millions of Americans in the middle of holiday shopping, supply chain backlogs are adding misery to what should be an enjoyable experience. Online shopping is expected to surpass $200 billion this year. The strain of historic sales combined with international pandemic restrictions, i…
- OPINION | Jim Spring: China's Hypersonic Missile Test: A Sputnik Moment for USA
- OPINION | Dr. Fauci warned about coronaviruses in 2003 but didn’t act on it
- OPINION | Is Big Tech bad at business?
- OPINION | Dated work regulations are hurting Louisianans
- LETTER | FEMA cannot, should not, rush risk rating 2.0
The Southeastern Louisiana University Symphony Orchestra will present a concert titled “American Classics” Dec. 1, at 7 p.m. in Pottle Music Auditorium.
- Denham Springs singer, Music Hall of Famer releases new album
- ‘Continue to fight’ | Walker man hopes to inspire others in book
- Southeastern theatre to present dark comedy ‘Big Love’ in unconventional venue
- Check out the entertainment lineup for Fall Fest
- Car show, food trucks, music to hit Denham Springs in upcoming festival