- Senate nears relief bill votes after half-day GOP delay
- 47-year-old man arrested after allegedly trying to meet with juvenile
- FINANCE | How can women overcome obstacles to financial security?
- Louisiana AG Landry authorizes settlement between oil company, state
- 20 Republican Attorneys General argue HR1 is unconstitutional
A man was sentenced to 10 years with the department of corrections after pleading no contest to multiple drug-related charges and other felonies, according to District Attorney Scott Perrilloux’s office. Read more
- Livingston Parish Fire Protection District 4 unveils new website, 2021 strategic plan
- Two plead ‘no contest’ to manslaughter charge stemming from Ponchatoula bar fight in November 2018, district attorney reports
- Albany man pleads no contest to manslaughter for 2018 death of his father, receives 30 years with department of corrections
- Forbes names Livingston Parish school system second-best company to work for in Louisiana in 2020
- Livingston man pleads guilty to manslaughter charge for 2019 death of his uncle
HAMMOND -- Doyle’s drive to win a second straight championship came up short, but that doesn’t mean the Lady Tigers didn’t put up a fight.
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | Doyle vs. Lake Arthur | Photo Gallery
- BOYS BASKETBALL | Doyle’s season ends after back-and-forth 64-57 quarterfinal match against Franklin
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL | Southeastern hosts McNeese State looking to build on loss
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | With milestone behind her, Doyle's Jones, teammates focused on winning title
- COLLEGE SOFTBALL | Southeastern's Rizzo, Zumo earn Southland Conference honors
The Pilot Club of Denham Springs put together hygiene bags for schools throughout Livingston Parish with the cooperation of the Walmart shopping centers in Denham Springs, Walker, and Watson as well as Bencaz Family Dentistry.
- Denham Springs native awarded LSU’s Tom W. Dutton Scholarship
- Denham Springs native discusses book with local book club
- Denham Springs Fire Department to host blood drive Feb. 24
- ‘Project L.O.V.E.’ | Seventh Ward Elementary students take part in veteran-focused project for Valentine’s Day
- Teams being accepted for annual clay shoot to be held in March
South Australia in 2016; California last year; now, Texas. The recent blackout is a terrible ordeal for Texans but a political disaster for the Biden administration. The president had just signed an executive order making climate change the organizing principle of his administration. All coa…
- OPINION | Regulators stifle broadband expansion with exorbitant pole attachment fees
- OPINION | Can Uncle Sam afford a $1.9 trillion stimulus?
- OPINION | McHugh David: The continued bloat of big bills
- OPINION | Biden corporate tax hikes will send jobs overseas
- OPINION | Data doesn't support 'Cancer Alley' designation in Louisiana
Children ages 6 and up will have the chance to create Easter-themed works of art during an upcoming workshop at the Arts Council of Livingston Parish.
- Upcoming exhibit to feature Arts Council of Livingston Parish’s 2020 Artist of the Year
- John Schneider launching drive-in experience Valentine’s Day weekend
- Arts Council of Livingston Parish hosting drawing, painting workshop
- Wizarding world titles available via LPL’s Digital Library
- Local photographer named Kathy Reeves Scholarship winner
Mr. and Mrs. Richard L. Wales of Walker, Louisiana, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Heidi Michelle Wales, to Kennon Hamilton Singley, son of Jim and Deane Singley of Laurel, Mississippi.