Gregory Thomas Gomez, 34, a native of Walker, Louisiana, and a resident of Seminary Mississippi, passed away July 11, 2018. A memorial service will be announced and held at a later date. Gregory was survived by five sons, Titan, Thomas, Joshua, Fox and Mason; a brother Joshua Anthony Gomez; a sister, Jessica Stewart Brumfield; father, Thomas Anthony Gomez; mother, Zena Denise Stewart; grandmother, Nadia Mary Coyne Stewart; and many aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews. Gregory was preceded in death by grandparents, Thomas and Connie Gomez; and grandfather John Coffer Stewart. Gregory was a graduate of Walker High School and a member of Pipeliner's Union 798. Gregory was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in 1984 and was a resident of Walker, Louisiana, from 1984 until 2008. Gregory enjoyed family, fatherhood, living life and working. A memorial service will be announced and held at a later date.
- In the face of tragedy, Walker's Delaney Anderson clings to memories for courage and inspiration
- Livingston Parish Council redistributes recreation tax revenue, takes no action on mosquito abatement funds
- Livingston Parish native to represent Louisiana at Mrs. America Pageant
- Killian aldermen chastise mayor over use of town police car, expense reimbursement request for LMA convention
- ‘Our Santa’ | Memories of longtime Santa Claus actor in Denham Springs rekindled after man’s passing
- 'Symbolic' demolition to mark flood anniversary, Denham school's future
- Vote on fate of Duplication of Benefits policy could come within a matter of weeks, Congressman Graves says
- SOFTBALL | DSHS outfielder Minor has impressive resume', looks forward to Mississippi College
- Springfield Town Council continues plans to convert 19th century parish courthouse to historical museum
- Lazy "Dogs" of Summer returns
ALLEN PARK, Mich. — New York Giants fans should be optimistic about the comeback of wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. after this week's joint practices against the Detroit Lions.